The Gepeto app is an all new way for kids (and adults) to author and share animated stories. It enables the user creating rich content from a simple and intuitive interface using touch gestures. An animated story contains multiple scenes, each is recorded with its own background and moving characters.
With Gepeto, anyone can create stop-motion animations in seconds – just by dragging characters while they are being recorded, along with sound.
- – Select your scene background and up to 3 movable characters
- – Record a scene by dragging characters around, use gestures to zoom and rotate
- – Use Augmented Reality to move characters: attach a character to a physical marker card, while the front camera tracks its movement.
- – Record instant narration or any sound track for a scene
- – Use your own photos as background for scenes
- – Create your own characters from any photo or image with instant cut-out
- – Export your story to video and share it on YouTube, Vimeo or any other social network.
Adobe AIR, ANE, AS3, Starling Framework, Feathers UI.
Comments are currently closed.